My wife took this picture sometime after I slumped over........at least she did not give me a permanent marker mustache.
I have also been on the trai1of how to use cranberries in recipes since I can buy them for about 50 cents/lb. So I edited this recipe from Taste of Home.
3 cups4 large chopped peeled tart apples
2 cups12oz bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 and 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.