Wednesday, September 8, 2010

lot happens in 2 weeks


We went cruising the Blues. Waller was not feeling so hot so we had the Ladies repping it for us.

Afterward it was time to kick back with all our homies from manhappenin.

Then It was off to Wilson Lake for our third annual BGR shenanigan fest.

As usual, Tanner does all the work while Zack and waller look on.

Brutus Supervised.


Then this past weekend it was the 2nd annual River trail TT. I mean where else are you gonna find koreans in a dress cookin brats?


True Dat!

Rode Fast for about 28 minutes, but my TT skills are still pretty weak. I need to see people to actually feel like I am racing.



Then it was time for a well deserved break. Last night I put the the 40c tires on the CX bike and rode it to tranq for some "in the drops" training. I have never really been comfortable riding down in the drops , so I am trying to break some bad habits.

Today we found out that its a Boy!

3 comments:

John said...

Lookout world, male Stamper spawn. Let's just hope he has full length fingers.

Riding with dogs said...

Congrats on the new guy! Those white BGR kits look sweet!

Cornbread said...

Congrats! That's awesome news.