Monday, March 5, 2012

Bought a tickethttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Over the last few years I have dumped some serious cheddar into traveling to mountain bike races. But rarely did I really get to enjoy that terrain of the event, and mingle amongst the common folk.
This past November, I made it to the Appalachian Mountain Bike Clubs fall get together. I got to ride new trails, meet fun people, and ride bikes. It got me to thinking.
I should try to get to events that showcase trails, so when I was up late one night I saw that Dirt Rag was hosting a long weekend of trails at their annual DirtFest, I knew that I needed to go.
I have also been trying to capitalize on the fact that Southwest Airlines has a major hub here in the Twin cities.
So I got a roundtrip flight to Pittsburgh for $220.
I am looking forward to this immensely.

Ask me about the 33rd annual Eelpout Festival. It was all the culture I could stand.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You won't regret the money spent! Not to mention you get to hang out with the coolest people around...