Monday, April 23, 2012

Terrrorists

You never know when they will slam on their brakes.
I would never live in California. I don't know that this is California so I will just rely on preconceived stereotypes to guide my judgement.
Never once did it occur to her that maybe she should not have slammed on her brakes in the middle of the trail.  Its not like she wasn't wearing enough equipment to drown Michael Phelps. I felt bad for the guy that ran into her. He just kept taking her verbal abuse.  I would have loved to see John Waller deal with this situation.

I am gonna go hunt some morels with Brutus and the little man.  If some little ol' Chinese lady starts creeping on my mushroom territory I will scream and throw my bike at her. 

4 comments:

The Life of Brian & Family said...

Speaking of stereotypes..... yesterday I had to give a 'talking to' a female Asian driver. First, I make a left with the arrow as she pulls up to the light to make a right and gives me the look like I don't belong in the road. Then just up the road near campus, I stop for a pedestrian in the cross walk while on my bike, and she passes me on the right almost taking out said pedestrian. Then she suddenly jumps into the left turn lane without a signal. 3 infractions in <30 seconds = told (nicely) that she is an idiot and that her car can easily kill people. We had a nice conversation. I really was polite.

She was scared I think. I had to stop for a second though to make sure I didn't tell here that she is a good candidate for the stereotypes she was portraying....

Joshua Stamper said...

I find that is always a good policy to remind people that they are being stereotypical.

Noah Marcus said...

good lord, are you drunk?

Joshua Stamper said...

I have yet to begin to defile myself